An Itinerary by Bike through Nature and Beauty
For cycling lovers, this itinerary is a real MUST. A journey along the east coast of Italy, covering the Abruzzo, Molise and Apulia region to reach the Tremiti Islands, a natural paradise situated in the Gargano National Park. Its particular morphology and temperate weather make this territory especially favored by Mtb enthusiasts who here, twelve months a year, find coves and dirt roads ideal for their evolutions. The five islands, located off the Adriatic coasts of Gargano, in Puglia, are in fact five jagged strips of land, veritable corners of paradise intact and rich in natural beauty. Cycling is considered to be the ideal format to explore this gorgeous area and respect the beauty and integrity of the Apulian archipelago. The five small islands are the perfect setting for diving and for those who love nature and sea.
Basic Itinerary Information:
- Type of soil: Gravel and dirty roads
- Clothing: Technical equipment and swimwear
Highlights: Francavilla al Mare; Fossacesia; Termoli; Tremiti Islands; San Domino & Caprara; San Nicola & Cretaccio
- Private Services throughout
- Private Airport Transfers to and from your Hotel
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Assistance for the complete duration of the Itinerary – we are based in Rome and available to you 24/7 with no time zone issues.
- Accommodation in the category you select. We can offer 3*, 4* hotels, boutique hotels, apartments and B&Bs (some areas may only offer some of these types of Accommodation).
- Expert Local English-Speaking Biking Guide, as noted in the itinerary
- Bike Rental
- Bike garage and area for small repairs
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- Baggage handling for 1 large bag (62 in. total) and 1 carry-on bag (22x14x9 in) per person. Please note that any additional luggage may require modification in vehicle size.
- Baggage Transportation for the duration of the Itinerary
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary, including ample free time
- City taxes
- Meals other than those included in the itinerary
- Travel tickets to Francavilla al Mare
- Electric Bike Rental & Accessories
- Bicycle theft and damage Insurance
- Optional and additional sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- The cost of personal items such as laundry, telephone or incidentals
- Any services not mentioned in inclusions
- It is highly reccommended to bring comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera