A Tour through the Western regions of Italy
A great match between Italy’s Landmarks and Italy’s less known destinations: Rome, Siena, Monteriggioni, Volterra, Cinque Terre, Lucca, Pisa and Florence melded into one glorious, exclusive experience. You’ll know every participant on the tour – they’re your friends and family. You’ll enjoy top flight Guides and professional Drivers, air conditioned Mercedes vehicles, and a creative well-paced Itinerary with the perfect blend of touring, free time for exploration and down time for relaxation. Choose your hotel category – we’ll find you well-located accommodations full of local ambience, and use them as a base, so you don’t change hotels too often. We’ll get you going with breakfast each morning, but leave you choice for your other meals. Discover your own special ristorantes, trattorias, enotecas… or take our recommendations. Read on and be tempted…
Highlights: Rome, Siena, Monteriggioni, Volterra, Cinque Terre, Lucca, Pisa and Florence
- Private services throughout
- Private Airport Transfers in luxury vehicles to and from your Hotel
- Privately Guided Sightseeing with licensed, English-speaking Guides, either in air-conditioned vehicles or as walking tours, as noted in the itinerary
- Services of professional English-speaking, fully insured Drivers as detailed in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Assistance for the complete duration of the itinerary – we are based in Rome and available to you 24/7 with no time zone issues.
- Accommodation in centrally located hotels in the category you select. We can offer 3*, 4* and 5* hotels, boutique hotels, apartments and B&Bs.
- Meals as per the itinerary – daily breakfast (B)
- Baggage handling for 1 large bag (62 in. total) and 1 carry-on bag (22x14x9 in) per person. Please note that any additional luggage may require modification in vehicle size.
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary, including ample free time
- City taxes
- Meals other than those included in the itinerary
- Optional and additional sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- The cost of personal items such as laundry, telephone or incidentals
- Any services not mentioned in inclusions
- Certain venues have specific dress codes that prohibit entry to those wearing sleeveless shirts or shorts/skirts above the knee