The Eternal City’s Landmarks & the crystal clear Sea of the Amalfi Coast
During this Tour, you will have the chance to discover Rome’s Landmarks, for which the eternal city is famous all over the world. You can decide which Tours to include, according to your specific interests and your pace. Then, off you go to the Amalfi Coast. Crystal clear sea, spectacular views, extraordinary food… what else? A one-week Tour that is going to be the perfect combination between Culture and Relax!
Highlights: Historical City Center of Rome; Vatican City State; Ancient Rome with the astonishing Colosseum; the Amalfi Coast; Pompeii Excavations.
- Private services throughout
- Private Airport Transfers in luxury vehicles to and from your Hotel
- Services of professional English-speaking, fully insured Drivers as detailed in the Itinerary
- Privately Guided Sightseeing with licensed, English-speaking Guides, either in air-conditioned vehicles or as walking tours, as noted in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All planning, handling, and operational charges
- Assistance for the complete duration of the itinerary – we are based in Rome and available to you 24/7 with no time zone issues.
- Accommodation in centrally located hotels in the category you select. We can offer 3*, 4* and 5* hotels, boutique hotels, apartments and B&Bs.
- Meals as per the itinerary – daily breakfast (B)
- Food and wine tastings as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage handling for 1 large bag (62 in. total) and 1 carry-on bag (22x14x9 in) per person. Please note that any additional luggage may require modification in vehicle size.
- City taxes
- Meals other than those included in the itinerary
- Optional and additional sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- The cost of personal items such as laundry, telephone or incidentals
- Any services not mentioned in inclusions
- Certain venues have specific dress codes that prohibit entry to those wearing sleeveless shirts or shorts/skirts above the knee